20 kilos of ‘shabu’ seized in Cavite drug sting
MANILA, Philippines — Anti-drug operatives seized around 20 kilos of suspected shabu worth P136 million in a buy-bust operation in Cavite City on Saturday, July 24, 2021.
Two individuals were arrested during the operation, identified as Michelle Castro Bardelosa and a minor whose name is withheld.
In its report, the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) together with other law enforcement agencies conducted the sting operation at 10:00 AM in Phase 1 Avida Settings, Brgy. Molino, Bacoor City, Cavite.
Confiscated from the suspects were the following:
- More or less 1 kilo of suspected shabu worth Php 6.8 million (subject of sale)
- More or less 19 kilos of suspected shabu worth Php 129,200,000 million (subject of possession)
- One (1) driver’s license ID card
- Bundle of boodle money with one (1) genuine 1,000 pesos on top
- 2 units Samsung basic phone